Car rental at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam with Naniko
Amsterdam is among the most prominent cultural centers of Europe. The culture and architecture of the city is exciting, but there is no shortage of historic places. In addition, if you are in this trip with the family, you can expect a plenty of fun, desirable for children.
The best solution for your more comfortable journey and better evaluation of all the beauties of the city will be a car renting at the airport in Amsterdam. Thus, you get unlimited ability to move around without rely on public transport schedules or the enormous costs of a taxi.
Rent a car from the airport of Amsterdam by Naniko – your best selection for a pleasant stay!
- The system of online reservations on web-site of Naniko.com is very convenient and allows you to quickly and efficiently find the right solution with a simple application form.
- Our low rates are formed on the basis of market research and include required auto insurance and all taxes.
- No hidden costs you do not find here, all originally clearly stated in terms of the lease.
- We work with the best brands of car manufacturers so our fleet contains only vehicles of high performance.
- We provide a broad spectrum of vehicles of all sizes, diesel or petrol, automatic or manual transmission.
- Available also additional devices such as child seats, GPS navigators, ski racks, snow chains, winter tires at the request and more.
Do not miss the chance to get unlimited mileage from Naniko when renting a car at Schiphol Airport!
Schiphol Airport has a very interesting location to the south-west of Amsterdam, at a height of 5 meters below sea level, which defines it as the lowest civilian airport in the world.
The airport is disposed 18 kilometers far from the capital and connected to it via the A4 motorway, that takes you up to The Hague.
Schiphol well-equipped in terms of the reception of passengers and has a recreation and entertainment areas for children, restaurants, bars and even a branch of the museum, where presented the periodic exhibitions throughout the year.
The airport is placed practically next to the highway and therefore very convenient for movement by vehicle hired from Schiphol.
There is also a bus and train connection. In the terminal can be used the hotel services upon request or on the spot.
At the Amsterdam airport you will find a large selection of bars, restaurants and shops. There is also a certain number of facilities for conferences and availability of modern means of communication.
The city is full of beautiful churches, interesting is a tower of the Mint and the various buildings, including the house where Anne Frank lived. There is a multicultural atmosphere created by lively nightlife that easily allows you to immediately fall in love with this city.