Car rental in Vienna Airport with best deals by Naniko car hire
Vienna is thus a wonderful place, where old and new merge into one, support and complement each other in such a unique style that is hard to find in other European cities.
To visit this spectacular part of the world and experience the fullness of its charm, hire a car at the airport in Vienna will be the most suitable solution.
Simply fill out the application form on Naniko.cz to organize your trip and be sure that you will get your vehicle at the time of landing of your flight.
Why cooperation with Naniko most appropriate for our clients who want to rent a car at the airport in Vienna:
- The offers are most profitable in the market at the best prices with included cost of insurance and all taxes.
- Rental cars in the airport in Vienna – No unexpected or hidden costs you will find, arriving at the site!
- A wide spectrum of vehicles allow you to select the appropriate vehicle with the relevant data.
- For more security, we have the assortment of extras like chairs for children, safety chains, ski holders, luggage basket, navigators, and more.
- No extra costs in case of changes or cancellation of your order, just two days before the beginning of the contract period.
Book your auto renting in Vienna Airport on Naniko.cz and start your trip in complete comfort and safety!
Vienna International Airport, called Flughafen Wien-Schwechat, got its name for its location near the eponymous town. It is disposed 18 km from the metropolis of Austria and the largest one in the country.
Initially it was a military airfield, but to date the airport composed of three terminals, and with the new added one, construction of which was begun in 2006, can serve about 17 million passengers per year. In addition, the process of expanding and improving of the airport never stopped, and in recent years have been updated lookout tower, runway and a new metro station with connections to Bratislava, scheduled for 2015.
At the airport are created the most favorable conditions for all passengers. Services such as first aid medical center, pharmacy, postal services, banks and exchange offices are available 24 hours.
It also provided VIP-Business Service, reserved parking space, fast check-in and customs control.
Available also a luggage room from 5.30 to 23.20. There are safes for storing documents, keys and other personal items.
Vienna is very romantic city, in which visitors fall in love at first sight, it's just a dream come true for lovers of history and culture. Everywhere abound in the narrow medieval streets that create a perfect contrast with the large square of Imperial.
Follow in the footsteps of the Empress Sissi and Emperor Franz Josef, you can go by car hired from the airport of Vienna to the Imperial Palace at Schönbrunn and enjoy the magnificent architecture.