Rent car in Andorra. Car Rental at low prices by Naniko
The Principality of Andorra is one of the six small European countries, located in the Pyrenees, between France and Spain. Without having an access to the sea, the climate of Andorra is characterized as a typical alpine in mountain regions and is a continental in the plains. There are many rivers that pass through the Valley of Andorra, and the lakes of mountain origin.
According to its small scale, the country offers an excellent opportunity to be seen completely when using car rental in Andorra, and the majority of tourists use exactly this means of moving without any hesitation.
This small country because of the location and identity of its interesting history, attracts millions of tourists every year in the summer, and also in winter months.
Tempting offers, an excellent selection and huge savings by Naniko on auto renting in Andorra!
- For those who prefer elegance and luxury, we can also get suggestions for exclusive and elegant luxury cars.
- In addition, the large variety of fleet we provide cars of any class from economy and small and up to roomy vans and SUVs.
- Rental cars in Andora – Our approach to each client is individual and based on a study of its real needs, as well as on the basis of the analysis of data collected on the market of given services.
- Selecting Naniko as the best provider of services and the most appropriate means of transport, you will save time and money through instant solution of the problem to find among the many proposals from different vendors, receiving from us full satisfaction of your requests.
- Our strengths are as follows:
Flexibility, responsiveness and adaptability to the market.
The diversity of our services and the professionalism of our staff.
Unlimited mileage and roadside assistance you are always get by Naniko with car hire in Andorra!
Andorra, as a tax-free space is a true paradise for shopping. Many products such as food, clothing, jewelry, cigarettes, various equipment, electronics can be purchased at very attractive prices.
Art lovers will enjoy a pre-Romanesque and Romanesque style, excellent examples of which are widely used in the construction of churches with centuries-old stone tower. In the villages of Canillo, Ordino, Encamp, Les Bons can see the narrow streets with medieval houses and picturesque landscapes.
You can also enjoy a variety of sport activities like hiking, mountain biking, rafting and more.
Just fifteen minutes away by car rental in Andorra you can go to the bosom of nature and enjoy the wild beauty of the landscapes, views of the valley, rivers, ponds and forests.
Also very active is a cultural life of Andorra, where throughout the year are various activities. There are many museums that trace the history, unique culture and traditions of the principality.